Ballpark respects the scale settings in your Figma prototype and will import them once you embed the prototype.
Note: Ballpark stores a snapshot of your Figma prototype so it does not live update when you make changes to scale settings. After updating your Figma prototype, re-add the Share link to the step.
The different scale settings available in Figma:
- 100% - Display at full size: Display the prototype based on the full size of the Frame. Depending on the Frame and the screen size, this may result in a cropped prototype..
- Fit - Scale down to fit (Default): Shrink the prototype so that it fits within the viewer's screen dimensions.
- Fill - Scale or up or down to fill: Scale the prototype so that it fills the entire display, on any screen size or resolution. Unlike Fit, Fill allows the prototype to be scaled up to fill larger screens.
- Width - Scale down to fit width: Scale the prototype so the width fits within the viewer's screen dimensions. This option is only available if you are using a custom Frame size and have no device selected
How to change the scale settings in Figma:
- Open the Figma file
- Click on the Play button
- Under Options, click on the scale setting you require.