Creating a prototype is a necessary step in designing a great end-product! With Ballpark, you can build prototyping steps using links to Marvel and Figma prototypes. This help article focuses on adding Marvel prototypes.
- Log into Marvel, open the project that you’re looking to import into Ballpark
- Click on the blue “Share” button on the top-left of the page
- Make sure that “Copy link” is highlighted, and password protection is disabled
- Click the “Copy” button to copy the public URL
- Make your way to your project in Ballpark
- On the left-hand side of the builder, click on the “Add new step” at the top of the menu
- Select the “Prototype task” underneath the “Usability” heading
- In the builder, hover over the “Enter a prototype URL” text, click in the text box and then paste your Marvel prototype URL
- Then click on the “Add prototype” button
- From there, you should be able to pick a “Start” and “Goal” screen to determine which screens your participants will be able to see
- If you’d like to update the prototype task and add a different prototype, click “Change prototype” at the bottom of the step
Things to bear in mind:
- The test will not work if the Marvel project has a password set - to get around this, you’ll need to remove the password. Once the project has been imported into Ballpark, you can then re-enable the password!