Ballpark supports the popular design tool Figma, which can turn your designs into interactive prototypes, ready to test with your participants!
As your participants test your prototype, Ballpark tracks clicks, misclicks, goals and much more to give you deep insights into how your designs perform.
Before you get started, check out our handy tips for working with (large) Figma files to avoid any pitfalls!
New: Interactive Component support
You can now select an interactive component as the goal in your task! This opens up the door to endless possibilities when testing designs, prototypes, design systems and components.
How to test Figma prototypes
- Go to Figma
- Select the file you want to test
- Click the Play button on the top right-hand corner
- Click Share prototype
- IMPORTANT: Change the link access to Anyone with the link
- Click Copy link
- Go to Ballpark
- Select any project
- Click Add step
- Select Prototype task
- Paste your Figma prototype share link into the Prototype URL field
- Click Add prototype
- Select a start screen by clicking on the first thumbnail
- Select a goal screen or component by clicking on Pick a goal screen
You are now ready to share with participants!